- You will need to completely fill out the Public Parking Authority of Pittsburgh’s official online job application form or hard copy.
- PPAP employment requires City of Pittsburgh residency.
- You must have a current and valid Pennsylvania Driver's License.
- You must successfully complete a background check.
- You must reapply for each position that you are interested in.
To provide professional, courteous quality customer service to the public; while providing effective and efficient internal personnel management. Maintain a positive collaborative working relationship with all government agencies, authorities, segments of the public/ private/non-profit sector; stakeholders, neighborhood/community and business groups; contractors, lease holders and other entities.
Equal Employment Opportunity employment is both a policy and a practice of the Public Parking Authority of Pittsburgh. The Authority's Board and management staff is firm in their commitment to a policy assuring all employees and applicants for employment fair and equal consideration and treatment. The Authority is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination or harassment of any kind due to an individual's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy applies to recruitment, advertising, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, demotion, compensation, benefits, selection for training, and treatment during employment, layoff, and termination.
COME GROW WITH US... APPLY HERE ONLINE